Beginner Socks 101
3 sessions (does not include yarn and supplies).
The fabulous Pris Krieg is teaching this beginner class using worsted weight wool. If you want to learn to knit socks, you will not want to miss this class!
Pre Requisites - This class is for beginning knitters who can knit/purl in the round, use DPNs, and long tail cast on.
The schedule of sessions is as follows:
- Session 1: May 18th, 10-30 – 12:30
- Session 2: Jun 1st, 1:30 – 3:30
- Session 3: June 15th, 10:30 – 12:30
You will need:
- 100-200 grams of worsted weight wool or wool blend yarnApproximately 1-2 skeins
- 1-2 sets of DPNs, size 4 or 5 or 1 set DPNs and stitch holder(s)
- Tape Measure
- Gauge ruler (optional)
- Darning needle
- Paper and pencil for taking notes